Did you know that eyelash curlers can be the key to turning your lashes from blah to Aye! Whether you wear strip lashes or prefer to go au naturale, eyelash curling can help lift and curl your eyelashes, and create a more flattering eye appearance by adding length, volume and curl. Eyelash curling also helps your minks blend in better with your natural lashes for a more realistic looking lash. Face masks can’t hold us down, let’s get those eye popping!
What you need to know before you start
- Make sure your eyelash curler is clean and free of makeup, dust and debris to avoid eye infections or irritations.
- Make sure your natural lashes or strip lashes are clean, dry, and free of lash glue and makeup.
- Always curl your lashes before applying mascara to avoid breakage of your eyelashes.
- If you will be wearing strip lashes curl them after applying them but before applying mascara.
- Curl your lashes outward and upward gradually for optimum lift.
- Replace old worn eyelash curler pads.
On to the Curling
Using an eyelash curler is easy. Begin by keeping your eyes open and positioning your open eyelash curler so that your top eyelash fits between the clamps. Try to get as close to your lash line as you can without touching or pinching it. Hold the curler in place and gently pump the lash curler 5-10 times and release. Next repeat this process, but this time start in the middle of your eyelashes, while lightly pumping, move the eyelash curler forward and upward to the outer tips of your lashes. Be sure to work all of your lashes including the middle and ends. For long lasting optimum curl and lift repeat as desired.
For extra dazzle add mascara, your favorite eyeshadow, brow makeup or inner corner eye highlights. Ayyeee!!! There you have it, bomb lashes, naked or dressed.
Visit https//:www.kenzikcosmetics.com for your eyelash tool kit.